Oh my God.. When i was just told that today is 30 dec, the last day of 2009 came! I was totally shocked about this. I never felt time passes away as fast as now before..
It is all because i dont want to sit still and prepare for my stpm. I cant imagine how sad I'll be if I do not work hard for it. I still have no idea about the courses i going to take, but at least i cant let my beloved one down. Yea, this is my main source of energy. My target is to get in same u with him. Kinda stupid target. But at least i set one. One of the new year wishes? mm.. Be more hardworking.
I just read my dear supporter, true friend, and sexy teammate's blog. Okay, there is only 1 girl for all these descriptions...Dear elay!!! Haha.. She is so nice to mention my name in her blog. and i was kinda surprised. I know u are going to read this.. so i purposely wrote this=P Btw, u really meant a lot to me nowadays. How many times i have to thank st.john for this friendship.. but this is a undeniable fact right?
Because of her influence, i feel like writing a long post about 2009. Get ready, or else just skip it. I dont mind. Haha. Lalala...
For you girls...
2009, a great beginning. everything going so fine and smooth. The greatest thing to me, of course, the glory made by sjam ssi this year. K, most people are going to sleep for this topic I know. But, it is really important to me. I still can remember how I went to school every morning everyday without feeling tired. It is true. I dont feel tired and bored. I just hoped the little effort from me can make a difference. And the reality prove that, yea, we can do it as long as we really work hard (plus a bit luck). Hooray, ssi. People might forget the glory, so what? My sadness when the girls decided not to take part, My disappointment when I cant mix in the nc team.... My tear when the girls lose.. (I am so proud of your girls, till now) when the guys win (because i felt how he felt).. I really earn a lot from all these.. The small girls will still say hi whenever see me, stop their steps and greet with a funny smile. The big girls will invite me whenever only they girls, preventing i felt awkward. I appreciate your gratitude. Liyin especially.. consider my feeling, and i cant imagine we can just chat just like that=) small girls, thanks for the participation. Just strike for it the last time. This will never repeat in your life anymore:)
*
*
ok. lets continue. Disappointment came when i get nothing for scholarship. I'm not sure whether I'm fated to study form 6. But at least, I'm not fated to get scholarship. Did i regret for taking form 6? yes at first, no more now. I still dont like the life in college after seeing the changes of my friends. Somehow, i love the plain and unchanged in form 6. Of course if i do have a choice, i want matric (I swear this has no relation with anyoneXD) Because a tough life, easier result in matric. but a easier life, tough result in form 6. Okay, since i'm here, pointless saying so many 'if'. No u-turn in our life, so what we can do is looking forward.
2009 doesnt change me a lot. Only some thought or point of view. There is always so many changes in our life. If we didnt grab it tight, chances flew away anytime. We cant expect a singly acceptance. Give n take is the way. Most important, cherish whoever beside you. They are not going to be with you forever as a matter of course. Last but not least, no point having a partner that dont know how to cherish you. Dump him/her cruelly. U deserve a better one.
Let's COUNTdown together!!!