When we are growing bigger, more troubles and pressures approach us.
Not only u can sense it, your friends are all under these unwelcome problems too.
Everyone is facing their own problems and we are learning from all these experiences.
That's why i never like to grow up. School life is the best. I always know it.
That's why i enjoying my really really last half year of school life.
I love how our classmates interact with each other. We are different from the next class. We seldom eat together, watch movie together in so large number of people. But the jokes we have, the food we enjoyed bring us closer. I can forget all my troubles whenever bull shit with them. Cherish yea~
****************
I'm getting stupid. haha.
i injured myself when i swept floor. Wth..
i din realise it for so long.
By the way, i am a good girl. haha. I dont really mind when my class is dirty but not when too dirty. so, thats why i swept floor today.
****************
I'm waiting next next friday to come.
I want to buy earrings with a good reason.
****************
I dont get better especially when i receive a super cold response.
***************
We made a guess. Sy said i'll get involved in a new relationship in 1.5 to 2 years. Hk said 3 years. so, lets see who is better in guessing. Btw, we all think he will be wooing a girl after half year but a new gf? hard to say. Good Luck. Although i know i'll be eating salt water..
***************
I prefer vent my sadness to a friend with no bf. mm.. reason? they are not in happiness. What a lousy reason..
***************
Second paper tmr. Pengajian Am 2. A paper with most things to write. I never have enough time to do it. But i'm here. Miss Mary will give a funny expression and a good long advice if she knew it. Hope she doesnt knowXD