Someone recommend me a movie called " A Beautiful Mind".
Just finish watching. Undeniable, a nice one. The story line is true mostly. The main character is a Nobel Prize Winner, John Nash. A great mathematician and economist. If u are free, take some time to watch it. I watched it from PPS. Its Nash Equilibrum looks cool but i cant understand. haha. oh, something i wanna say is.. dont know why he divorced with his wife in reality after he is getting normal. His wife just by his side when he sot sot lo. Ok.. Not important.
*
*
*
Last paper for our exam already! Anyway, it doesnt make any differences to me as i really din study this time. So.. i know my bio result already. Unfortunately, i lost to 3 people in my class. I just willing to lose to one of them. So, i have to work hard during these holiday. 60 marks i get. My paper 1 gets 31 and highest in our class is 34. But, i did bad for paper 2. 59 but 65 for those who win me. Worst is paper 3. Teacher gives marks by the homework we passed and i get 6 because.. din pass up lo. haha. Others all get 9 or 10. I just angry for losing him. I havent lose him before this. So, dont think u can win me for next time. Because i am super fine now!!!!