11 Jul 2010

stupid muet examiner!

It's so late. everyone is sleeping. My brain going explode due to too late sleep.

I was in starbucks for 5 and half hours. cool. saw different type of people. very interesting=)

Went to bro's hari terbuka. teacher said he is problematic student. worry him so much. he said the teacher is biased and dislike him. i will let him transfer school if he continue his bad result because dont like the teacher. He has 2E, BM and sej. BI only 50. I think i'll help him only after my stpm la. hope it wont be too late.

I cant find info about the starting salary for nutritionist and dietician on any website le. Taiwan 1 got. but should be different right.

If u stalk me.. haha. u will realise i deactivate my fb account. it is to help me control myself not to be a stalker. Then, it wont affect my mood also.

My MUET..=(((((((((( Band 4 only!!!!! 208. No one band 5 in our school this time. i give my blessing to the speaking part examiner..hope she can pijak tahi. lol. haha. u know what.. all the girls take speaking test on third day has max marks, 29. which is my and kah wei marks. we are frustrated as all lousy boys higher than us. I think they are pervert or high desperate. Those good a bit den get 37-41!!! i dont think i lousier than them by 10 marks lo. Wt.... ISHHH... just because we are girls huh.. must be she jealous us.. haha.

Night~~~~~~~~~~~~