This is totally me when u said about think too much..
I will say i think too much, still i will suspect i think it right..
argh.. disgusting la.. If my think too much is useful like a detective then it will be fantastic..
why i always suspect people who did nothing wrong?
get rid of this crazy ..habit?
I don't like my mum looking down Korean language..
what's so incredible about Japanese that made her look down Korean.
Just because of Japan has larger economy base and there is lot Japanese businessman in Msia.
I having difficulty in memorizing Korean vocab recently.. coz after i memorize, i didn't use it on daily life also.. so few days later, i forgot what i memorize again..
SNSD coming spore on Feb 2012?Msia too?!

This October, the girls will kick start their Asia Tour starting from Korea, followed by Taiwan, MALAYSIA, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and finally Thailand.
Well, till now it is still rumor. Cross my fingers.. hope they come when i can go..