20 May 2011

Tiffany-Stephanie-Hwang Mi Young



I never love this girl from the start. Maybe her look just not my cups of tea. I love her attitude.
Watched the video above? A kind girl who loves to smile even though in heart she felt lonely.
I always believe people who loves to smile is good person. 1 of my primary school friends loves smile(in my memory), seldom contact now.

I dont know why people dont like her when they dont even know her personally.
She is my favourite singer in SNSD. Her songs have deep feeling inside.


Because of her mom died young, she dont know how to deal with baby, still she is kind and cute.

Her husky voice is special and powerful. She is a clumsy girl who always get injured among SNSD. But still she is cheerful to overcome every obstacle.

My fav fav fav song..^
A Girl, Meets Love;Banji(Ring);any English song she sang in radio


Her eye smile, sweetest...

A girl who works as hard as she can.. 2 treatments as she suffered from “singer’s nodules". This is the reason her husky voice. She doesnt born like this. and she didnt say this until she is fine again.