I always know Iris is a good drama.. but very lazy to watch because this is not the usual type of drama I always watch. Since I finished all my previous drama 'DongYi' & 'City Hunter'.. I have time for new drama.. and Iris becomes my choice especially when Chue recommended again.
With high expectation, I start watching this drama and yea, this is totally out of my expectation.. 1 word to explain: Daebak! ( da4 fa1 in chinese but sound it weird for direct translate) Great!^^
This drama sure costs a lot on production. Anyway, watch it, i prefer know nothing about the plot and synopsis, having fresher impact when watching it.
Miss A's Goodbye Baby.
They can conquer the stage... when i first listen to this song, i found it plain... not powerful..
but Miss A's live performance makes me totally in love with this song. My favourite part is 'My Name is not Suzy'-sing by Jia and Suzy's head popped out from right side=D Nice choreography..
Another great song from 2NE1. This song, I love it after the 1st time I listen to it..
I love the chorus... My 2nd fav song from them (I love Lonely the most)
Well, well, My SPM cert is officially lost.
I remember i took it.. but I dont remember how it looks like.. so I think I never took it home?
I am not sure.. everything is cleared long ago and office staff verified that I took. so, now how?
Reapply.. but the website said sijil only give once.. so, i dont know whats the difference between 'slip spm' we got on the day result announced and 'salinan keputusan spm'.
I need it for PTPTN.. the original 1.. so, causing trouble.. lot to do tmr. good night...