Thanks for all the 一路順風 wishes.. or in whatever form you said it..
Today, I became light bulb of friend the very first time in my life..
It is suffocating.. I feel uncomfortable throughout the journey..
Although she was trying hard to talk with me, when the air is filled with awkwardness, all topics seem unsuitable.
I still remember clearly whats their conversation, but I dont think it is good to put up the mushy mushy words of others.. so, i'll keep it, and if can avoid, never be a light bulb. It is never a easy job.
I will miss my tv-KBSWorld, refrigerator, my bed, my posters on wall, my comfortable house, parents..mm.. i think i will miss them=P only when i boring, lonely till nothing do, then i will miss siblings, lol.
Although i prepared well, i am sure i'll realise i forgot something when on the way.. If nothing left out, I can change my name, hee.. I dont think I left out nothing before.
This is nice^^