1 Nov 2011

Come come peeps.. do me a favour^^

(can vote daily~~~!! Just a few clicks right?=P)
You have to vote all.. I know some you dont know who they are..
mm.. so.. 

Best New Male Artist-random pick because Huh Gak going to win for sure.
Best New Female Artist-1 of my favourite girl group-APink
Best Male Group-I chose TVXQ. Well, choose whoever you like, SuJu is going to win..
Best Female Group-hee.. no other than Girls' Generation..please please=P
Best Male Artist-another random because Kim Hyun Joong sure win.
Best Female Artist- IU is winning more than 50%... so whoever..
Best Dance Solo- I pick Jang WoonHyuk, watch to know why.. totally awesome.
Best Dance Male Group- I pick Infinite. BEAST is good too.
Best Dance Female Group- lalalala...hee.. You know I want only Girls' Generation right?=)
Best band- CN Blue sure win^^
Best Rap- anything...I like Clover.
Best Vocal Solo-All are good.. i pick K.Will.
Best Vocal Group- Davichi, Davichi, Davichi.. they are awesome.. super awesome!!
Best OST- KIM TAEYEON, KIM TAEYEON^^
Best MV- Anything..
Best Artist- Girls' Generation make you feel the heat~~~
Best Song- Girls Bring The Boys Out..