When everyone happily waiting to countdown on Sunday night, 1 call to my house changes the mood of everyone present.
Sense something wrong, praying in heart hoping it is not what I think.
Mum proved my thoughts right and my brain cant stop running.
Can't forget the face I saw just last week..
Run to upstairs and cant control my tears anymore when tell my sis this news. No one feel the same with me, because siblings never meet him for more than 1 year already.
Accepting the fact.
R.I.P Uncle.
*
*
*
*
*
Addict to few shows now..
Wild Romance, The Moon that Embraces The Sun, Queen Insooni and New Tales of Gisaeng.
Always want to watch New tales of Gisaeng because its popularity in Korea so I think I wont disappoint but I tried few times and cant pass 1st episode. After I insist finish watching 1st episode after few times trying, cant stop. This show is nice. Too addicted and make me feel super sad when the main actress sad and can feel the happiness too..
The Moon that Embraces The Sun, I watch it because it has high viewer rating in PPS. End up it is good for 1st few episodes because of the fabulous acting skill of child actors.
Wild Romance because of Jessica's 1st drama. She is coming out tmr. Hope she do well.