4 Feb 2012

In the mood of typing....^^

His name is also Lee Min Ho. But I like him more than the one everyone like. He is so cute^^ But.. He 2 ages younger :(

Today went Spore Marina Bay with my form 6 friends.
Omg, I feel sorry to my legs.
We saw林忆莲in Bugis. Mm.. TV did some special magic. She looked better on screen.
and 丁志勇 as her event MC. His voice is still nice just like what we heard in radio. But he gained fat@@
When on the way back to CS, in Malaysia custom, I walked alone fast in front of my friends.. I felt terrible because of indigestion so I have no mood to  walk slowly. (2 burgers a day....bad)
Suddenly the person I cut called my full name. Looking at him. My brain started to run fast.. and the search engine gave no answer. I really cant remember who is him and I asked,'Who are you?' Well, I know it sounds rude. But how can someone knows my full name when I have no idea who he is..
Well, he is SSI seniors. When we form 1 , he form 3.  But I still dont understand so I asked, "then why you will know my name?" lol.
I forgot to ask his name. I think I sound rude throughout the conversation.
And he asked me,' With bf?' after I said I just go Spore for fun, looking at my friend behind me,=.=, seriously =.= My reaction damn big,(sorry friend, I dont mean it, haha.) , and I think before I said no,I shouted 屁> < (Now you understand why I said I need to 提高气质? I seriously lack of it : P)


戴成志:每个人都有一个无形讯号----- 希望自己的存在很重要。
Finish watching this show. 

But I did not delete it. I know I will want to watch the beautiful romance between Adamo and Dan Sa Ran again someday. I tried to watch 我可能不会爱你, my friends said this show 有深度, so I made a conclusion that I have no 深度 at all. and I tried 步步惊心 also, okay, I like it better than <我可能>, but I cant really watch it patiently after ep 20. but this show makes my interest towards China history sparks again. I stood in Singapore National Library for half hour today reading 历代皇帝交权史. ^^ History is interesting when it does not involve marks and only success country had interesting history. Malaysia history is like little kid when compared to China 1.even Korean and Japanese have interesting history stories.^^