25 Mar 2012

Girls' Generation makes us feel the heat~~!!

Wow.. hi people. I am here to share my awesome 36 hours Girls' Generation Day.
From the moment, I read the news SNSD coming Msia, I decided to go.
This is very sudden, and this is stressful to all S<3nes when we knew that there is fan zone.
So, no matter what, get the front ticket!
So on Wed night, my cousin told me that his friends want to buy ticket. And because I did not say I want, he did not offer to buy and makes me totally sian diao. He knew I am going but he did not help because I did not ask for help (that's what he said)
So, on Thurs morning, I try to complete my Pesta Ang Pau job so that I can go for my Girls' Generation. I skip my Thurs evening class and go to KLCC to buy ticket. Finally when I reach there, they said 23 March ticket sold out. Really feel like crying at that moment. Window shopping awhile with my friend to feel better.

On Thurs night, people start telling that 8TV is giving free ticket. On Fri morning, 430a.m I woke up and checked the online news to make sure that this thing still exists then I called a taxi and went to 1utama alone. RM37 spent on taxi. Then I met up with my cousin who start queuing up from 5pm. In front of us, there are about 25 people. When 10am is closer, in front have already about 33 people. So, conclusion is we did not get the 23 March ticket but the 24th 1. Oh.. forget to mention, behind me, I can confirm there is more than 200 people. Don't know the exact count because I cant see where the queue stops.
I saw Dylan in the queue behind me also. Well, then I rush back to KLCC alone with LRT as my cousin has a test later. I bought RM600 Petronas merchandise after knowing that there are more tickets selling already. Okay, this is the stupid part. Because as I knew, Dylan them used the 24th march ticket to change 23th ticket. I dont know why I did not think about this method then I can save RM 400=.=

Well..well... Nvm, Each RM100 equals to 1 eye contactXD

Then I start waiting in front the stage from 1pm. My friends reach at 12pm and they asked to eat KFC first. Then, I can skip what I did from 1pm to 3pm. I was cheated by the security and management there bout 13 times, telling me different location for queuing up. In the end, they ask us go out from the area and waiting without line. Stupid arrangement..

Girls' Generation makes us feel the heat. Totally right because we sweat like hell even though the weather is considered not too hot. We were squeezed by the crowd for about 3 hours before we are allowed to go in. 700pm finally we are allowed to go in and I am the third to be in the fanzone. So I stood in the most center and nearest to the stage.Many people who came in later try to  snatch our place but we made ourselves like a rockXD

Okay,, the whole thing about waiting skip..

Until Girls' Generation came out, 9pm, everyone behind start pushing. Oh.. we 3 little girls' head were pressed by people, and I think even people molest you at that time, you cant feel=.=
I am so sad that there is 8 people on stage. Yuri~ahh....
And The boys start~~~
You can see the girls are very happy because we singing along and the fanchant is loud for The Boys.
I think probably this is the time when everyone voice still haven broken xD
oH... I keep changing my Ipad photo to 1 of the members and shout their name.
This is the event Sones prepared.. We showed it after the 1st song finished~~~~

Hyoyeon is the 1st to eye-contact with me. She smiled to me and waved. I can imagine I smiled like a stupid and keep jumping up and down because she looks totally awesome. Camera did not make her justice because she looks much much much prettier in real person. She is the one gave most fanservice, waving to those who shouts her name 1 by 1^^


Then, Taeyeon is totally cute. With her new hairstyle, I keep praying that we got eye contact but fail. I can see her happy face when we sang along and also her pek che face when the mic is not functioning. =.= She said they will be back with Yuri next time.  I saw her interaction with Yoona~~!! I saw with my own eyes, Yoona winks when she laugh.. This is her unique laugh.. Yoona is so pretty.. I looked at her and I think her beauty makes me totally speechless.. porcelain beauty?? but really hope she can gain some weight...
Taeyeon excited face when Gee..she keep waiting us to shout 'Pabo~' thats her part.. some cute members point at fans when sing 'Pabo~~" and when said bye bye, she bye excitedly...
I think Yoona and Taeyeon are most famous in Msia.  Who more famous i dont know, but you can see many Yoona/Taeyeon banner, poster and many guys come for 2 of them. and the scream when they sang, mm.. louder.

Sunny eye-smiled to me.. when going bye, she smiled to me.. I have been shouting her name the most because she looked prettier in real person also and most important because she is the one did not lift her head most of the time. Even my friend who went with me, who is not Sones said, she is impressed with Sunny's beauty because she looks stunning in real person. and her blonde short hair do not look awkward at all.

Tiffany most high the whole night... she is always like that^^ when everyone too tired, cnt smile, she always gives the brightest smile=) She eye-smiled a lot but not to me.. she did not wave to fans on stage because she is busy being spokeperson/translator. She is pretty~ Everyone is waiting for her, XXX put it back on. We were guessing whether it is Malaysia/KL/Kuala Lumpur. In the end, she said Malaysia=)











Sooyoung slightly smiled to me when she saw my ipad have her photos. She is gorgeous... hoping she eats more also. her legs are like stick.


-to be continued- =p