17 Jan 2012

havent meet any friends...........

都不懂是什么孽缘。。。
做好心理准备会碰到不想看到的人。。
但碰到他姐姐。。。显掉=。=
但双方都没打招呼。。就算了。

So far 3 shirts, 1 shorts, 1 shoes, 1 bag..
mm.. need 1 more shorts/skirts and 1 dress if can, 1 more shoes and 1 more bag..
haha.. i just buy once in a year.. so i would like to buy more~~^^

My mind is receiving stress because of the dance contest organised by our kolej...
Still havent get judge... and the possibility of people taking part is low..
and I am stupid shit timbalan.. stress so much> <

I want to use the 1Malaysia voucher to buy SNSD's album.. haha. RM200 is too much for stationary..
I will go to any Popular which allow us to buy things other than books and stationary~~
Actually I want Girls Generation in Phuket..


That is a must for all SONES.. but.. I dont see it in any Popular in KL/JB.. So I shall buy The Boys in 1 of the covers. Mr. Taxi Cover is cheaper though..