But because of knowing them long enough, you still believe them.
Knowing her more than 10 years, 13 years to be exact, I will still contact her from time to time..because no matter how she changes, i can still see the little girl when i just know:)
Yesterday went out with Ccy and Shiling to Jusco.. people nowadays are OMG slim.. i dont know how to get thinner because I dont think i can resist food.. I eat damn lot.. so i getting fatter day by day.. and I still dont feel ashamed because everyone is telling me I dont look like the weigh i have.. made my face thicker and thicker.. I will get thinner after new sem starts.. Need enough nutrition now to store for futureXD
I told my mum I will go out again on Friday (actually i am informing her not getting her permission also.. haha) and she said.... Go la... Most of my friends said their parents nag sometimes because of them going out too frequent.. and my parents always ask me go out... they are funny.. maybe I like to stay in home too much.=)
My paradise in my kolej. I always went there to watch TV while doing homework. The only bad thing about this place is... starting from last sem, students cant on air con whenever they want.. and it is terrible when Malays come and fight with you because they want to watch football even you reach first.
You know what? I seriously hate football because of this.. and men nowadays.. pui.. manners are no way in their brain. Chinese or Indians. all same.. When there is just 1 or 2 guys are well-educated, well-mannered, we cherish them a lot.. They deserve our respects..